Raw Pad Thai!
I have been eating at Yong Greens (raw food/vegan restaurant) in Melbourne and I love their raw pad thai! So tonight this is my attempt to recreate it, and I think I have done pretty well! delish! enjoy:)
- 1 packet of Kelp Noodles ( you could substitute with spiraled zucchini)
- 3 spiraled carrots
Paid Thai Sauce
- 2 cups of cashews
- 3 tablespoons of fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup of squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of namu shoyu
- 3 Tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1/2- 1 cup of water
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender ( we use the Optimum Blender and <3 it) and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour sauce over spiraled carrot and kelp noddles and stir
- Serve with fresh mint and lime ( or lemon)
- Enjoy! Oh my every mouthful was rawmazing!!