Product Review: GEFU Spiral Slicer Spiralfix
Raw Pasta is all the rage at the moment, and to make it all you need is a spiraliser! It makes meal time fun and healthy at the same time – and the kids will love the noodles! The Raw Food Mums yummy raw cheesy pasta recipe click here The SPIRALFIX by GEFU is the ‘must-have’ appliance for healthy vegetable fans! It conjures up delicious vegetable spirals with no effort at all – making carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, beets, and even potatoes into main meals, salads or side dishes by transforming countless sorts of vegetables into veggie spaghetti. The Spiral Slicer SPIRALFIX will quickly become your favourite kitchen tool! This professional slicer is particularly good for making delicious vegetable pasta. The kids will never say no to veggies again! This ultra handy appliance is also the preferred slicer for Raw foodies.
The SPIRALFIX includes:
- 4 different widths
- Spiral cuts across the entire width of the vegetable – 3/6/ or 12 mm wide
- Cuts 2.5mm thickness
- Super sharp blade steel
- Detachable non-slip holding container with lid
- Stainless steel and ABS plastic
- Splash-guard lid with unit detachable for easy cleaning
- Use with closed lid only – maximum filling height 80 mm
When using the SPIRALFIX, open the lid and place your vegetable into the centre of the blade on the bottom. Close and the ‘teeth’ in the handle will stick into the side of the vegetable. Hold the side handle and crank the top handle to spiralize the vegetable. You can also use it without the bottom container and just spiralize over a bowl. To change the blade, turn the dial to either ‘I, II, III, or IIII.’ The different blades will yield Spaghetti, Ribbons, Angel Hair Spaghetti, or Thin Ribbon shapes. It’s that simple! Easy, convenient and extremely safe, as your fingers are nowhere near the blades and the handle holds the vegetable in place. The best part is that the two knives are able to cut the vegetables into spirals almost without any scraps!
- Blades are changed with a dial, which is safer and more convenient.
- Additional blade options produce different spiral shapes.
- The plastic quality is safe, durable and strong.
- You get proper leverage if spiralizing over a bowl without the bottom attached.
- Your veggies aren’t too large. You may have to cut them down to size.
If all that wasn’t reason enough, GEFU products are extremely high in quality – as well as stylish and functional. GEFU kitchen tools must meet industry demands as part of their quality management regulations. Therefore, it’s top quality, modern innovation, and high performance make GEFU SPIRALFIX the best choice for healthy foodies! Visit the Raw Food Store for more info on the GEFU SPIRALFIX