Day 3.. & Raw Mexican Burritos!
I woke up in the morning with heaps of energy, feeling great, day 3 three here we come.
I haven’t had any real detox affects yet and I doubt I will have serious detox effects but I am sure I will have some this might be lightened as we eat a very high Raw Diet already, however in saying that I did have a slight headache in the afternoon but that could be put that to the heat of the day! It got to 37C here! pfff one Hot Day!!!
We did head out to get some supplies for my smoothies look at all these yummy Bananas!
I also bumped into a friend at the beach this morning and we were talking about Raw Food and such and she shared this awesome quote with me!
“What you in eat private, shows in public”
Day 3; Raw Food intake
Started the day with a Hot Lemon and Water!
- Veggie Juice. This mornings Veggie juice was Hamish’s concoction! Beetroot, Celery, Carrot, Ginger, Grapefruit and Fennel. Hamish had made this for me before I got up! Love having a man who is into Raw Food as much as me! I am one lucky lady!
- Raw Power Protein Smoothie. Warrior Protein Powder, Almond Milk, Bananas and Blueberries! OMG this is so darn good. Even Issy cant get enough of it.
- Left over Salad wrapped up in Nori rolls!
- Banana’s & Dates
- Raw Mexican Burrito made with Walnuts. Delicious is all I can say!
- A Glass of Kombucha ( home made! post to come on this one!