Red Cabbage and Hemp Seed Salad
This salad is inspired from Dr Gabriel Cousens Rainbow Green Live Food book which you can purchase here at the RAW FOOD MUM SHOP. This is our favorite raw recipe book of them all!
This Salad is so refreshing to the palate! I had two large plates full. And I cant wait to make it again
- 1 cups of red cabbage shredded
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped corriander
- 2 Tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of linseed oil
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger grated
- pinch of sea salt
Combine cabbage and salt in a mixing bowl and massage, let it sit for about 1o minutes. Then add remaining ingredients and dress with salad dressing.