Raw Onion Bread
These are like raw crackers but with onion in them really and if you cut them so they are big enough they are bread sized slices for sandwiches! Enjoy
- 3 yellow onions, large
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 cup sunflower seeds or almonds ground
- 1/2 Nama Shoyu
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- In a food processor using a slicer disc, slice all onions
- Ground flax seeds and sunflower seeds in a food processor until fine.
- Place ingredients in large bowl and mix with until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mix over a paraflex sheets – this should fill 2 paraflex sheets
- Dehydrate at 115f/46c for 4 hours, Flip and slice into squares and dehydrate for a further 6 hours.