Raw Miso Noodle Soup
- 1-2 tbsp of miso paste
- handful of dried, shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- handful of wakame seaweed flakes or other seaweed of your choice
- meat of 2 young coconut scooped out and cut into thin strips
- zucchini and/or Carrots for ‘noodles’
- Using a mandoline or knife create very thin slices of the zucchini and carrots
- Scoop out the meat of 2 young coconuts and cut into thin strips
- Place water on the stove to start warming up, and while you’re waiting for it add the seaweed and shiitake to each of the bowls.
- When the water is warm enough ( 118F) , add enough to the bowls to cover the seaweed and dried shiitake and allow them to soak and soften.
- Place the noddles in the bowl and serve.
- Simple yummy raw miso noddle soup – great as a snack of quick lunch!