Raw juice pulp Cake
This cake is very easy to make and uses all of your left over juice pulp.
The best pulp to use is beetroot, carrot, apple mainly sweet but you can certainly add your left over greens as well.
- 3 cups of left over pulp
- 1/2 cup almonds – ground ( soak almonds over night if you can)
- 1/2 cup of dates – chopped
- 1/2 cup of psyllium husks
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- grated rind of one lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw agave nectar
Lemon date icing
- 1 cup of soaked dates
- juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons of psyillium husks
- To make the Cake place all ingredients into a food processor until well mixed
- Press cake mixture into a cake shape on a plate or you could use a cake tin
- To make the Icing. Blend dates adding pysilluim husks and lemon gradually until you have nice thick consistency
And there you have it! One delicious Raw Cake made with your left over juice pulp!