Raw Vegan Immunity Gummies/Jellies
Immune boosting gummies seem to be doing the rounds at the moment, they are such a great way to get good probiotics into your child’s system to boost immunity especially over winter. As you know we dont eat any meat so using gelatin which helps set gummies is not something I wanted to use. So hello to the Vegan Immunity Gummy.
Now the thing with these gummies is that you can add whatever you like.
- Probiotcs & Prebiotics (1-2 capsules or 2 teaspoons)
- Raw Vitamin C powder ( 1/2 teaspoon)
- Camu Camu ( very high in vitamin C)
- Green powders and smoothie boosters ( we stock a range over on the store)
- Raw Honey – this is another option maybe not if your vegan but it has so many medicinal qualities, sometimes we do add raw honey to our gummies
What you will need
- 1 cup of cold pressed juice – I find carrot, beetroot and apple is a great combination
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of Agar agar ( this is a sea vegetable gelatin)
- your immune booseting goodies -1-2 caps of probiotcs. Note * don’t use more than 3 teaspoons of additional superfood powders in total.
- Silocone tray – often used for chocolate molds.
How to make
- Place juice and water in saucepan and add agar agar.
- Stir on a low heat for about 5 minutes until the agar is dissolved.
- Take off heat and add in your probiotics and additional superfoods.
- Pour into your molds and place in the fridge to set.
I let Issy consume about 2 a day. and this recipe should make a good two trays ( 20+ gummies)