Raw Hazlenut Chocolates
Who needs to buy raw chocolate when you can make it at home:)
This recipe takes about 10 mins to make! You can use cupcakes, ice block trays or anything to make your chocolates
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil – melted
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut butter – melted
- 3⁄4 cup of raw cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons of lucuma powder
- 1/3 cup of coconut nectar
- 4 drops of Hazlenut Stavia ( optional leave out if you want to make plain choclate)
- A pinch of sea salt
Method for chocolate…
- In a double boiler melt coconut oil and coconut butter.
- Add Coconut Nectar and stir in cacao, lucuma, stevia, and add sea salt until combined and smooth.
- Pour into moulds and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- It should only take about 20 mins to set!