Raw Easter Eggs
Who needs to buy raw chocolate when you can make it at home:)
This recipe takes about 10 mins to make! You can use chocolate gee molds, cupcakes, ice block trays or anything to make your chocolates
- 1/2 cup of cacao butter
- 1/2 cup of carob or cacao powder ( I’m actually leaning towards carob myself lately! Cacao just seems to set me off on a buzz)
- 1/4 cup of coconut nectar
- 2 drops of steiva
- 2 Tablespoons of lucuma powder ( Lucuma takes away the bitterness that sometimes comes with raw chocolate recipes)
- A pinch of sea salt
- I also add a little Aciai powder to chocolate and its sooo yummy! give the chocolate a yummy berry flavor
Method for chocolate…
- In a double boiler melt Cacao Butter
- Add Coconut Nectar and stir in cacao, lucuma, stevia, and add sea salt until combined and smooth.
- Pour into molds and place in the freezer to set.
- and ENJOY!!!!!