Raw Chocolate – Base for making all sorts of yummy flavours
Raw chocolate coconut clusters! I made these today with Issy lots of fun and made with carob as well!
I also made this in thermomix see instructions below!
- 250 grams of cacao butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cups of carob powder or cacao powder ( I made these with Carob so Issy could have them )
- 1/4 cup of coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- Place cacao in thermomix or food processor and Finely chop the cacao butter – about speed 5 for 5 seconds or so.
- Melt cacao butter at temp 50 for about 4-5 minutes on speed 2 just keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get too hot! I found 37 just wasn’t melting it!
- Pour in Carob, vanilla powder and watch on about speed 3-4 then add coconut nectar – then add in coconut mixing until all combined!
- Simply pour chocolate mixture into molds and place in the freezer! Once set this chocolate will keep at room temp!
These are great little treats or great to make up as presents as they wont melt as the cacao sets.
Get Creative with flavours and textures
This recipe is great as a base for making all sorts of raw chocolate. We also used half the batch of chocolate mixture to make chocolates with goji berries in the center you could get all kinds of creative with these!
Add different flavors – flavored stevia is great for making flavored chocolates with
To make without thermomix! Simply do the same as above but all the stove top on a very low heat!
For all the ingredients to make these we stock them at our online store www.therawfoodstore.com.au