Raw Berry Cheese Cake
Ok so everyone needs to know this recipe! Its The Raw Food Mums Raw Berry Cheese Cake!
First of all it is yummy and secondly you can wow all your friends when you tell them its RAW! I love it when people look at you and say nooo it cant be! Enjoy Sarah x
- 2 cups of Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 3 cups of cashews ( soaked for 1- 2 hours)
- 1/2 cup of agave nectar
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of your berries of choice ( this is optional)
- In a food processor mix the Macadamia Nuts, Dates and Coconut until nice and sticky ( you can add a bit of water to help with the sticky-ness)
- Press the base into a cake tin ( best if you use a cake tine where the sides comes apart from the base) or if you want to get creative and use smaller shapes ( line the sides with some coconut oil so it easy to push them out though)
- Place all of the filling ingredients in a high powered blender, and then you can add the berries of choice.
- Poor the filling over the base and place in the freezer for at least two hours
- Then place in the fridge to defrost and serve with your favorite berries
Would you like weekly dose of more FREE RAW FOOD RECIPES?
Then why not sign up our the weekly newsletter its free… Sign up here!