Gluten Free (Vegan) Banana Bread * Not Raw
Banana bread is a treat in this house, and sometimes I will make a non raw version for Issy to take to child care, ( our raw banana bread recipe is here) – This version is gluten free, dairy free and egg free. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 3/4 cup of Almond Milk or Coconut milk.
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1//4 cup of raw olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 Tbs of chia seed + 2/3 cup of water ( mixed and let sit for 15mins)
- 2 Large ripe Bananas
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsb of baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups of gluten free plain flour.
- 1/4 cup of cacao crunch
- 1/2 cup of Blueberries or berries of choice
- Im possibly the laziest cook hence why we love raw food – I just literally place all ingredients in thermomix and blend until completely blended – around spreed 5 or 6 for about 20 to 30 seconds. If your doing this in a food processor, just process until blended.
- Place in a square loaf ( medium size) and into oven at 180C and place in a lined baking tin.
- Bake for around 30-40 mins or until cooked.
- We often make this mixture into muffins as well!