Cheesy Raw Pasta Reicpe
Tonight I made a yummy refreshing cheesy pasta, it took about 5 minutes to whip up and was soo yummy! hope you enjoy the recipe as much as I did:)
- Two medium spiraled zucchinis – I used my smaller spiraliser tonight
- You will need a high speed blender ( we use the Optimum )
- 2 cups of raw cashews
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- pinch of hing (Very hard to get here in Australia) or Garlic powder
- Blend it all in your blender and pour the sauce over your noodles!
- When plated,I also drizzled a little bit of olive oil and black pepper on the noddles
- Its a as simple as that and just as yummy too!
Another addition to this yummy pasta is to add some fresh tomatoes and olives! Enjoy <3 Sarah x