The Raw Food Mums Winter Veggie Soup
This is one of our favorite raw food soup for those chilly winter nights. And its a great soup or puree for your little ones too. Issy tends to like the blended soup rather than the thick and chunky veggie pieces, whereas Hamish and I love the dehydrated veggies stirred through the soup!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 zuchinnis
- 1 parsnip (optional)
- 2 stalk of celery
- 1/2C of olive oil
- 1t finely chopped rosemary
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 t celtic sea salt
- 1T basil
- Chop and marinate the cauliflower, zucchini, parsnip in the olive oil and rosemary for at least 1 hour.
- Place veggies into the dehydrator for 2-3 hours at 115 fahrenheit.
- Puree the tomato and avocado in a high speed blender.
- Place all ingredients and remaining herbs (puree and dehydrated veggies) into a pot.
- Ensuring you have a thermometer which you can use to make sure the soup is not cooked and only heated to 115 Fahrenheit.
- And there you have it! One yummy Raw Food Mum winter veggie soup! x