Raw Icy Poles & Zip Pop Giveaway!
Summer is nearly here! And I know we just did a review on the awesome Zuko – but what about Icy Poles? I was given the chance to try the Zip Pops – reusable icy poles and loved them, the possibilities of what you can fill them with are endless. Get the kids involved too and you have delicious icy poles for the whole family.
Why I love Zip Pops?
- Fill them with freshly cold pressed juice, dont even tell the kids and its an ICY POLE! yummm
- you can make heaps ahead and have them ready for when you want them!
- they are a little bit less messy for little ones who cant eat ice creams fast enough ( i.e melting all over face and clothes issues:)
- they are re-usable – simply wash them out after use and re-fill
- they don’t take up much space in the freezer
- Store bought Icy poles often contain additives, colours and preservatives.
Water from one young cocout and a punnet of rasberries – blend away in your high powered blender ( we love and use our Optimum Blender) and poor into the Zip Pops and freeze
Simple Mango Icy Pole Recipe
2 cups of almond milk and the meat of two mangos – blend in your optimum blender until nice and smooth and pour into your zip pops and freeze!
Zip Pops are offering 25% off just for The Raw Food Mum Fans!
You just need to enter RAWFOODMUM code at the checkout to get 25% their entire order. Available until Monday 16 Dec. Free delivery Australia wide applies!
So how do you enter ? Easy! Three simple steps…
1. You must be a subscriber of The Raw Food Mum Newsletter
(Simply sign up to the top right hand corner)
2. Head on over to Zip Pops facebook page say hi and give them a Like:)
3. Comment on this blog post below telling us why you would like to win the Zip Pops.
Terms and conditions:
✿ This giveaway runs from now until midnight Wednesday the 17th December * THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
✿ Competition is only available to Australian residents.
✿ The winner will be chosen using random.org from those fulfilling ALL OF THE ENTRY criteria
✿ The Winner will be emailed and announced on this blog post and via email. If I do not hear back from the announced winner in four days I will re-draw and a new winner will be announced.
Want to know more about more about Kindred Gifts