Raw Food Kids™ Workshop
Including more raw food in your child’s diet means they get all the beneficial enzymes, vitamins and nutrients of raw living food, making digestion easier and keeping the all important blood sugar levels stable, as well keeping the little ones healthy.
Why not get a group of friends together – minimum of 8
On the day Sarah will provide you with simple step by step demonstrations of each recipe, you get to take the handouts home that include all the recipes demonstrated on the day
including a bonus raw nutritional food chart.
RAW FOOD KIDS™WORKSHOP
You will learn…
- how to make RAW food that kids will love
- how to incorporate more RAW Food into your families meals
- what the essential RAW foods you should have in your pantry
- the nutritional value of RAW foods that are of benefit to your growing children
RECIPES YOU WILL LEARN TO MAKE ON THE DAY
- How to make a Green Smoothies the kids will love
- A Raw Breakfast
- A Raw Lunch Box meal ( great for school )
- Raw Dinner
- Raw Snack Recipe!
What’s included in your RAW FOOD KIDS™ Workshop?
- Sessions delivered at your home (or suitable venue of your choice)
- RAW FOOD KIDS™ provides all ingredients and equipment
- Take home RAW FOOD KIDS™ book
- Learn what equipment you will need in your kitchen and what you can already use
- Natural colourful and seasonal organic ingredients are provided.
$80.00 per person – Minimum of 8 people (or cost of 8 people if less)
How to book?
Email email@example.com to organise a a workshop today.
Should you be unable to attend any of our programs, events or classes you booked and confirmed, a substitute is always welcome at no extra charge. A full refund, less an administration charge of 10%, is given for cancellations received in writing four weeks prior to the event. If you cancel 4-3 weeks out from the event, program or class with no possible substitute attendee, a 40% refund will be given. If you cancel in 1-2 weeks out from event, program or class with no possible substitute attendee, no refund will be given. In the event that The Raw Food Mum cancels an event, program or class, payments received at the cancellation date will be credited towards attendance at a future
class/training/workshop/event/program, or in the event of postponement by The Raw Food Mum, a rescheduled date. Credit notes remain valid for twelve months. The Raw Food Mum reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, program or class, to change the location of an event, program or class or to alter the advertised speakers for an event, program or class. The Raw Food Mum is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control. We reserve the right to cancel events or classes due to insufficient numbers. Menu may change slightly on the day, due to season produce or availability of products.