Raw Apple Muffins
These are soo yummy and especially a hit with the older kids (Hamish 41years ate three of these in a row!)
- 100g Buckwheat ( Soaked for at least two hours then grind to a paste)
- 50g Ground Flax Seeds
- 150G RAW Mesquite power
- 100ml Water
- 20ml Olive Oil
- 4 Apples
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt ( Himalayan is best )
- Mix the Ground Flax Seeds, Buckwheat and Mesquite Powder, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend the Apples to a puree. Put half this mixture in with dry ingredients with Water. Place the other half aside. Mix everything until nice and smooth.
- Place a small amount in a cup cake pattie and then create a hole with you finger and place a small amount apple puree in the hole. Fill with remaining mixture.
- Dehydrate for six hours at 115C/46F – then remove from cases and dehydrate for a further four hours.
These are delicious with some fresh berries or honey and will keep for four days in a sealed container.
Most of all ENJOY! x