Day 4… Raw & Zuchinni Wrap Recipe
Day 4 All Raw..
So it is onto Day 4. And It’s going to be a quick update as it is family time tonight! But check out this Zucchini! We got this one from our local community garden!
When its zucchini time its wrap time!
Day 4… Raw Food intake
Started the day with a Hot Lemon and Water!
- Green Smoothie
> Kale, Blueberry, Banana, Spirulina and Chia Seed. Issy thought it would be fun to make her version of a green smoothie this morning.. very cute:)
- Raw Zucchini Wrap with Salad
- Coconut Water with Raw Warrior Protein Powder & Two Bananas
- A Glass of Kombucha ( home made! post to come … )
- Raw Zucchini Wraps with Salad. I give Issy steam veggies at night but lately she asks us for a bite of what we are eating she will say mum dinner, then dadda dinner .. I had to take a picture as she is tucking into my wrap tonight.
I might have had a few raw chocolates tonight too 🙂
Raw Zucchini Wraps – This is the simplest recipe of all time
- 1 huge Zucchini cut into small pieces and placed into a high speed blender
- 2 cups of ground flax seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Place Zucchini and ground flax seeds into high speed blender
- Place mixture of Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 115c for 4 hours.
- This is where you need to keep checking on your wraps. They need to be flexible to role. When making wraps I suggest doing it on a day that your home so you can check on them. It is very easy for wraps to turn into veggie chips!