Day 2.. Banana and Linseed Crackers Recipe
Day 2…Yesterday was a busy morning as we had our first ever Steiner Playrgoup.
I was nervous and excited at the same time ass I love the concept of Steiner – nervous as they as they don’t encourage children to learn to read in the early years. This does not mean they do not encourage reading far from it, rather they believe in letting the child explore and learn through their imagination. Issy is a big book lover and to balance this we are going to let her lead the way and if she shows us the want to read then we will, otherwise we are going to go with the Steiner philosophy in regards to her education.
The morning was just beautiful! it flowed so beautifully and Issy had such a great time.
For a more detailed description of Steiner click here
How did I feel?
Food intake felt great yesterday!
At lunch I did want something to eat rather than a smoothie but we were out and SurfCoast Whole foods only had Raw Smoothies on offer! Plus I knew when I got home I had a few crackers I could munch away on. I find when I am 100% Raw it is nice to eat a salad or raw wrap for lunch as after having Smoothies or juices for the morning I feel I’m ready to start chewing again!
Day 2…Food Intake .. All Raw
Started the day with a Hot Lemon and Water.
- On the Go Green Smoothie with Kale, Banana, Bluberry.
- Acia Berry Smoothie from Surf Coast whole Foods
- Veggie Crackers with Avocado
- Salad with Raw Burgers, Hemp Seeds and Avocado.
- Glass of Kombucha
- Home Made raw chocolate
- Fresh Fruit.
Banana & Linseed Crackers – The Kids will Love this one!
- 2 cups of flaxseeds soaked.
- 3 Bananas
- !/2 cup of nuts of choice – we used walnut
- Place the jellied flaxseeds, bananas and nuts into a bowl or food processor and mix.
- Place mixture onto teflex sheets and into the dehydrator at 115C
- I tend to flip the crackers over at about 4 hours and dehydrate for another 4 hours.