Benefits of Kale
- Kale can be feed to children from the age of 9 months.
- Kale is high in iron. Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef. Iron is essential for good health, such as the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more.
- Kale is high in Vitamin K. Eating a diet high in Vitamin K which is responsible for normal bone health and the prevention of blood clotting.
- Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.
- Kale is high in Vitamin A.Vitamin A is great for vision
- Kale is high in Vitamin C. Essential for the developing immune system. Vitamin C is also helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility
- Kale is high in calcium. Per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk, which aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and maintaining a healthy metabolism. V
Gabriel Cousens – Rainbow Green Live- Food Cuisine